Monday, October 18, 2010

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures.....

Yesterday was a beautiful "Partly Cloudy" day. The temperature was perfect, so I grabbed my camera, newly dyed fabric and hankies, plus some of the older fabrics. I have been able to improved (IMO) my photo techniques, so I wanted to reshoot pictures of some of the older fabrics while it was cloudy outside. The sun, clouds, and I had to play peek-a-boo for a little bit, but I was finally able to shoot pictures for a couple of hours. Thanks to my wonderful husband, I was able to use a stretched canvas to block the sun at times and he also helped me pin fabrics to the fence. We were able to get several pieces done before Dallas Cowboy game started, maybe I should have kept taking pictures….

I wasn’t able to get all the fabric photographed, so when the “Partly Cloudy” part of today happens, I’m going to be outside again.
This morning I have spent time loading the new pictures and products in my Artfire studio (StudioJules) and remerchandising the different categories.
Well, I’m off to press fabric so I can maximize the “cloudy” part of the day!
Happy Stitching Everyone!

No comments: