Monday, July 13, 2009

It's Still HOT Outside and I'm Thinking Up Some HOT Ideas!

It's still Hot in Texas and I know there are going to be a lot more days of triple digits. But no matter what the weather is like, I wake up almost every morning saying, "Okay, what can I play with today in my studio?" Mornings are my best creative time, I wake up and the house is quiet and nothing has interfered with my clear head. The last several days I've been making notes and sketches for a series of quilts that I want to create...I'm not giving any details yet....but they will be very different from what I have done in the past and I'm really going to push myself out of my "comfort zone" to try some new techniques and materials.
This week we have company, so I won't be able to get into my studio until later in the week, so until then...

No comments: