Friday, June 26, 2009

Re-Grouping and Prioritizing

Spending the last two days painting fabric with the grandgirls and trying out a couple of new techniques has been fun. But by the end of the day yesterday I was frazzled and needed to re-think some of my objectives. I have a lot and I mean a lot of new ideas in my head for purses, journals and art quilts. Yesterday I was getting myself confused on what my objective and priorities are.

So, today I'm going to spend it re-grouping and organize my thoughts and projects. This will be good. I have a busy month coming up with our daughter, her husband and their twins coming in town in two weeks, along with the SIL's family. Since they are going to be in town, we planned a family reunion for my husband's side of the family.

Okay, with all that said, I'm off to find all my different note pads, post it notes and journal pads of ideas and sketches....

No comments: