Sunday, February 25, 2018

Getting Ready for the Dallas Quilt Show 2018


Just a little crazy and behind on posts here. Time is counting down for the Dallas Quilt Show at Market Hall and I'm still dyeing fabric, finishing a quilt, making flyers, organizing my inventory and oh yes, coming down with Bronchitis. Luckily, I ran to the Dr. and got a steroid shot and meds before it went too far and I'm on the mend. Several days in bed didn't help my stress level, but hey, what happens happens and what gets done, gets done. Right?

I finally finished quilting one of my quilts for the Dallas Quilt Show yesterday. Tomorrow I will get it trimmed up and put the facing, sleeve and label on it. (Today I get to go celebrate grandkids with a birthday party! Cake!!!!)

So, come to Dallas, March 9-11, 2018, and see the Dallas Quilt Show at Market Hall. I promise you will love the show and come by my booth, say "Hello", shop for fabric, clothes and notions and sign up for a dye class!

Check out the Calendar of Classes and Workshops page for 2018 Dye Workshop dates. Fun times in the Dye Studio!

Quilting Classes TBD! Stay tuned.

Happy Creating!

Jules






No comments: