Thursday, December 16, 2010

Down Time

Ever finish a project and then need some down time? Seems to be my norm. I just finished the super secret Christmas present I've been working on and am now in limbo. So I decided to catch up on a few computer things, like blogging and increasing the discount in my ArtFire studio. Oh, yes, it's one week until Christmas and all merchandise at StudioJules is 25% off. Yes, that means hand dyed fabrics and Mistyfuse™! I figure discounts are better than fighting traffic!
Sue Bleiweiss is having a give away on her blog. It's the Cloth Paper Scissors Gifts 2010 Issue! Tomorrow is the last day to sign up for the give away, so link over and sign up quick!
Sue is one of the artists with the Sketchbook Challenge that I have committed to for next year. I'm really excited about this new adventure and maybe I'll work on sketching this afternoon!
I'm hoping that next week I'll be motivated to work on the truck quilt. I've been pondering the quilting and think I may quilt a barn and windmill into the background.
I've also have the project that I started for my house and I have a smaller quilt that I have to sketch out and start on soon. I would like to get it done for a gallery show coming up in February. I better get moving on that one. So maybe I'll work in sketching it this afternoon.
I've recently started listening to books by Dee Henderson. They are wonderful Christian mystery books. I'm listening to the "O'Malley Family Series" right now.
Okay, time to start sketching! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: