Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Backing to Blogging.....

I know, it's been a while since I posted. My life has been a little busy with the Studio window being installed, getting the house put back together, family coming in town and now trying to get back into my "routine".
Last week I received Jane Dunnewold's new book "Art Cloth". What an awesome book! I decided that I have to go through it, step by step and do the steps as if I was in a class or a workshop. I've started with making my "sample notebook". I didn't like some of my dye samples, so I have done them over, a few times.
Before I start on the next step I think I will do a quick challenge. One of my fellow Dallas Area Fiber Artists', April Soncrant, has a blog, Spice Drop Soup. April has put a challenge out to create a 1x1x1 Art Quilt. I'm taking the bait and working on my piece tomorrow. Check out April's blog and join me in the challenge!

No comments: