Monday, January 29, 2018

What Inspires your Art?


Let's Start a Conversation

What's feeding your creative spirit today? For me, I'm setting fabric and clothing on to dye and working on small art quilts. 

This picture was taken on my trip to NYC in 2015. I love the colors and how the graffiti encompassed the building.

What inspires your art?





For 2018 I want to start something new. Let's have a daily conversation about what is feeding our creative time. Are you working on a project with a deadline? Are you cleaning your creative space? Are you designing a new project? Are you stuck? Are you getting ready to submit a quilt or project to a show? Are you learning new techniques? I want to hear, I want to learn and I want us to join in conversation.

Join me here every day or join the conversation on my Facebook page. Let's keep the conversation and networking active.

Rules of engagement:

Rule #1 - As I tell my grandkids - Have Fun with the conversation
Rule #2 - Post your inspirations, thoughts, and questions
Rule #3 - only positive feedback. No bashing or criticism. If someone asks for feedback, be honest, but be kind and constructive. If comments are hurtful, they will not be published.


Stay Creative,

Jules 







No comments: