Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dyeing to Show You What I'm Working On!

It is a beautiful day today. Overcast, cool and barely a breeze, so I've been outside dyeing the fabric and shirts that have been soaking in soda ash.
I can't wait to see how the pieces on the PVC turn out, there is even a shirt scrunched on one of them! I loved snow dyeing, so I tried using ice with one of the pieces, the results should be interesting...
I love the way the shirts look. I dyed the tank to go with white jeans and the jacket that I am making.






Here are my little cardinals that wake me up in the morning and keep me company all day. They even decided to get close to the area I was working in today! The feeders being refilled today probably helped too!

1 comment:

Bear Chick said...

Such beautiful colors! Can't wait to see how they come out. Love the cardinals, too. With us, it's raccoons in the evening!