Saturday, May 19, 2018

Awesome Dye Day with SAQA North Texas Group

Dye Studio all set up!
First, I have to apologize to Prince Harry and Princess Meghan, I had to DVR your big day. I'm watching as I make this post. I can't wait to see her dress.

Today I had 11 of my fabulous SAQA NTX friends over for a "Dye Day". The weather was perfect, warm with a nice breeze, so it wasn't stifling hot or a wind blowing us away.

Just take a peek at the fun we were having today.

Here I am, ready for all my friends to show up.
78% humidity and my curls are out of control.


Great time of dyeing and sharing. I love these ladies!











Time for our lunch, SAQA meeting and Show and Tell. Heather Pregger brought a piece that she made out of the Hand Dyed Scrap Bundle that she bought from me at the Dallas Quilt Show.











Sew, I'm going to watch the Royal Wedding and relax now.

Thanks for coming over SAQA NTX, it was a Day to Dye For!


Creatively,

Jules

No comments: