Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dye Sink and our Little Helper


I'm thrilled! My dye sink is installed in the garage, aka "Jeff's workshop". Yes, I have invaded his workshop. He has a sink, but I need a bigger sink and one that is easier for me to work in. His is built up 6 inches higher than it should be, due to the flooring he is going to install, someday. Anyway, our son and precious grandson came over to help. Isn't this the cutest face ever!




"Hudson the Helper" making sure that the pipes are not clogged before installation. And yes, he put these PVC pieces together all my himself! Smart boy!

I love my sink and the faucet I picked out is perfect. One handle to turn it on and off and I'm able to control the temp easier. The spray can either be a stream or spray, great for cleaning up!



Since I have my own "Dye Station", I had to purchase more PFD at United Notions/Moda last week. While I was walking the isles to see what was new I came across this great little stand by Simply Renee Clip It Up. I think their main market is for scrapbooking, but I thought this was perfect for Fat Quarters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new sink addition!! Obviously it's new, there's no dye on it yet!! Hudson's a cutie too!
Katina