Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Feeling Good

Feeling good and feeling creative today. After two days of a thunderstorm headache, today is a great day! Oh, it feels good to be pain free and feeling creative. I've been working on the first quilt of a triptych series. All the fabrics are ones that I have hand dyed, specifically for this series. I have just a little bit of fabric left to fuse onto the quilt and then I can start painting and quilting.



This past Saturday I had a great day with my friend Kathy Mayhew! We started the day with manicures and pedicures, stopping by Oxide Gallery and then off we went to the Denton Jazz and Arts Festival. What fun! The weather cooperated with cool breezes and the sun peeking through the clouds on and off. The shopping was fantastic! I found two great pairs of earrings, a summer dress and homemade jellies. Kathy bought some great jewelry too!
Okay, time to start dinner for Mr. Wonderful! Have a great evening everyone and keep on stitching!

1 comment:

Fannie said...

Sounds like a fantastic day, Jules. Good for you! Love this quilt. Beautiful! ♥♫♥