Wednesday, September 29, 2010

You Know You Are A Quilter of Habit When....

You know you are a Quilter of habit when you try to bury the knot you just made after sewing a button on your husbands dress pants....Yup, I just tried to do that! Guess you know where my mind is!
I have set aside the truck quilt for another week. My mind just too distracted to concentrate on painting highlights and shading right now. I have a little bit of time before my personal deadline for this piece.
I started a new quilt yesterday that I am going to put in our family room. There is a dark corner in-between the built-in and the window that needs an artistic piece. My vision is for it to pull the inside colors(white, light tan, greens and blues) and the hydrangeas just outside the window. I'm planning on using different surface design techniques to pull in the greens, pinks, blues and purples of nature, but in an abstract way...
Have a creative day everyone!

No comments: