Friday, October 9, 2009

Sketch Book

Well, I just can't leave well enough alone. I always push myself before I go out of town. The compulsive artistic voice in my head keeps saying, "Just one more project....", "Oh, just finish this project before you go...", "It won't take long, and you can take it with you..." So, what did I do? I got out my hand painted fabric scraps, my fabric markers, paint stiks, Sharpie Markers, alcohol, Misty Fuse, stamps, and various mixed media items...

There are several classes next week where I am to bring my sketchbook. Now I'm a Fiber Artist, how can I go and be with all the creative people with a plain vanilla sketchbook? The front is the only part that is completely done. The back of the front and the two sides of the back are covered with hand painted fabric, but I have left the unadorned so I can embellish them with things I learn next week.

Now I'm off to dust the house...Two Year old Birthday Party for our granddaughter, Betty, tomorrow!

No comments: