Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Georgia O'Keeffe

Today we went to the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum in Santa Fe, NM. I'm inspired! I left saying, okay, I'm ready to go home, go to my studio and paint. I stood there reading her quotes, looking at her paintings, oil and watercolor, and telling my husband "That's how I feel. That's how I want to paint." So after I kick off the Grand Opening of Studio Jules, on Artfire, June 15th, watch for my paintings on cotton and silk. I've got ideas bouncing around in my head that are just eager to jump out on to some type fabric!!!

As I mentioned above, Studio Jules will have its Grand Opening on June 15th! As a Grand Opening Special there will be Free Shipping! Right now all I have in my Studio are fabrics and notions. I have some Handmade items in the wings ready to complete before I can put them in the Studio. Going through all of the art galleries in Santa Fe, I've journaled several ideas of items I want to start making, so keep on the watch of new arrivals in Studio Jules! Well, okay, I'm sure I'll be telling you all about them here on the blog as they are being created...you got me there!

No comments: