Friday, June 19, 2009

Fabric Beads - I'm Having Too Much Fun!

I'm making bookmarks to put out in my ArtFire Studio. I'm also going through some of the techniques in "Fabric Art Workshop" by Susan Stein. One of the techniques is making Fabric Beads. So much fun! And a great way to use up some of the scraps in my Scrap Bin. I hate throwing away fabric and thread when I'm working on a project and this gives me a great way to "Be Green"! The first picture shows some netting that is leftover from a project with varigated threads laid on it. The next pictures are of the beads after I have heat set them. I'm going to dust them with a light spray of polyurethane to seal them and give them a little bit of shine. After I get that done, my bookmarks will be complete and those pictures will be in my next blog post.
Until next time, have a Fabtastic Day!

No comments: